Sunday, November 15, 2009

Introduction to Raw Foods

Hello and welcome to my Website - Living a Raw Foods Life. My goal is to offer tips and inspiration for adopting Raw Foods on your journey to vibrant health, beauty, and new fitness levels.

I hope that this will develop into a place of community, encouragement, and inspiration from others like yourself who are seeking to live life to the fullest. A place where you can ask questions, hear from others, and share your Raw Foods stories, mishaps, and successes.

Why am I doing this? Because my life was changed dramatically almost overnight by some simple choices in my eating habits. Within days, I started to easily lose weight, felt more energetic, and started to get compliments on "the glow of my skin".

As the months went by and I continued to eat mostly "in the raw", I was so amazed with the profound and life altering results, that I decided to share my experiences with my friends, my hospitalized patients, and the world, hoping that many others will soon enjoy the benefits that have come my way.

This simple way of fueling the body is so delicious, easy, and fun! And I know you are going to love the results. Before you know it, you'll be having a love affair with your food too!

So lets get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment